Our team divides SEO into two parts Technical SEO & Content SEO
Broadly speaking they encompass the following:
- Site Architecture – ensuring the website is structured correctly for search engines to review and index the content.
- Speed & Performance – ensuring the website loads quickly and it is easy for visitors to use.
- Responsiveness – ensuring the site works properly across all devices, mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Formatting – This means ensuring that the titles, headers, and paragraphs are all set and followed throughout all your pages.
- Value – Your content needs to provide value. Search engines are programmed to show the most valuable content per each user’s search terms. You cannot just stuff your article with a bunch of keywords and expect to increase visitors to your site. The more valuable information that you provide, the more likely you are to be featured higher up in search engine results.
If you’re looking for an example of SEO: this website, neweve.com, is full of articles (including this one you’re reading right now) which help improve our company’s SEO.